Local Job postings
East Lansing, MI
Maplegrove Property Management is seeking a Leasing Consultant for an East Lansing Apartment Community
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Showing apartments
· Processing applications for approval
· Preparing lease documents
· Assisting in monitoring renewals
· Distributing and following-up on renewal notices
· Maintaining resident files
· Performing customer service related tasks
· Assisting the Community Manager and management team with other various tasks as required
· Experience in customer service required
· Property management preferred
· Must have good communication and interpersonal skills, congruent with company culture
· Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred
Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 517-333-9622 ext. 243.
Grand Rapids, MI
Maplegrove Property Management is accepting applications for 2 (two) full time, 40 hour/week Maintenance Professionals for our Grand Rapids properties.
Candidates must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and positive attitude. He/she needs to be highly adaptable to changing environments and must possess the ability to communicate and work well with all levels of management as well as provide exemplary customer service. Job duties require providing services to a variety of properties, and responsibilities include but are not limited to knowledge of general plumbing, electrical repair, carpentry, and landscaping. Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and pass a background check.
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com or call 616-301-1222 and ask to speak to Brandon.
Location: East Lansing
Position: Service Technician
Now hiring Service Technicians! This position will report to the maintenance supervisor and property manager. Responsible for keeping apartments and community buildings in clean and orderly condition, tends to furnaces, air conditioners, boilers, appliances, plumbing, and hot water heaters. Also maintains and repairs equipment, physical structures, plumbing and electrical systems in residential apartment communities.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, professional and customer service oriented! Previous experience in maintenance is essential for this position.
This is a full time position.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in to our office to fill out an application.
Arbor Glen Apartments
295 Arbor Glen Drive
East Lansing, MI 48823